Monday, February 13, 2006

This will not F'n stand!

I can not believe that people would be this low. Would be this disrespectful. Would be such bastards.

How the fuck can you protest a funeral of an American hero? How can you disrespect a person that paid his life to protect his family, his friends and his fellow Americans?

How the hell can you honestly walk out with a sign that says "American Taliban" and not expect me to walk up to you and shove that piece of shit sign up your ass?

There is no way that I would drive by this and not stop and do something about it.

Heaven forbid if someone I know that is over in Iraq (and yes I know some) came back in a coffin that this would happen.

I know FOR A FACT that I would not be the only person going to set these people straight...And for God sakes I might not even be the first one over to them.

I will NOT let anyone disrespect the soldier, America, or my Father that put his own life on the line for 20 years to keep me safe, clothed, fed and happy.

I will happily shove that sign up your ass and sit in front of a judge and proudly say "I will not let someone disrespect an American hero, my Father or anyone else who has laid his life on the line for my ass. Give me the punishment you must because if that's what the cost is to defend their honor, I willingly accept it!"

Fight on boys! I got your back!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of sick person would do such a thing? People like Cindy Sheehan are exactly what is wrong with this country. There are people out fighting for the rights of all americans, including their 1st amendment right, but when you cross the line and disrespect those who serve our country, you should be sent to the country we are fighting or that person died in to reside for a year. See how well your no more war signs and tie-dyed tshirts go over in a middle-eastern country.

-Z

2/14/2006 10:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those protesting should all be drafted and have to serve their time in the Army. Bet not many of them would even beable to get thru boot camp, the wooses! I myself would love to be there to watch it all! M & D

2/14/2006 07:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home