Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Did someone say something about racing?

Guess I should post a couple of the Las Vegas trip we took to see a Nascar race.

Was fun, even tho I was sick the couple days before and had not fully recovered yet.

We stayed at the Nevada Palace. Not the best of hotels and the shower turned cold pretty quick. But it was cheap.

This was the closest Jessica got to getting a picture with her boy Tony Stewart. I guess you take what you can get. :)

Nothing like a bunch of hillbillies racing.

I could swear I have seen that logo before?

Notice who actually finished their shepherds pie?

Well...Jimmie Johnson won. Wasn't anyone I wanted to win but oh well...Was still a blast.

Well, I figured that being home sick for 2 days would be enough time to actually post all this. Got it done...Now going to go cough my lungs out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home