Monday, April 24, 2006

Shove your SUV up your...

Ok...I am getting really tired of this shit.

I am getting really freaking tired of SUV's driving up when you are trying to make a right turn.

You understand what I mean?

I am up at a red light waiting for cars to go by so I can turn. Some bozo drives up in a large pickup or SUV and pulls up WAY past the line to go straight.

FOR FUCKS SAKES I AM PULLED UP AS FAR AS I CAN GO SO I CAN SEE WHO'S COMING SO I CAN TURN!!!

Next time I swear I am going to put it in park and get out of the car to yell at these assburgers and give them the what for!

No fucking consideration at all!

P.S. Just as a side note. I think this is officially the most cuss words I have used in a blog post in history! Wonder what that means?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us not forget the idiots who are in the optional lane (turn or go straight) and hold up 95% of us who are using the lane to turn!!

Not only that, what about these dumb-shits who are wearing their bluetooth earclip on a Sunday afternoon in a restaurant. Like they are going to get that many calls on a Sunday afternoon? When did the Borg look become tres-chic? (pronounced Trey Sheik, rednecks).

See everyone at Care Bears Live on May 9th in Sioux Falls!

4/24/2006 11:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home