Monday, November 01, 2004

Not the best day...

Left work today at 3:30 and by 3:40 I was standing at the side of the road looking funny at the guy who ran into the back of my car. Once again, Im in a car accident that was not my fault.

I was sitting at the stoplight behind a couple othere stopped cars. When I look in my mirror and see him coming at me. I knew he wasn't going to stop, so I put my foot down on the brake and leaned back in the seat. I think it saved me a little pain.

He said "oh...your brake lights turned off so I thought you were driving again"... Yeah... WITH A RED LIGHT STILL UP THERE AND 5 CARS IN FRONT OF ME!?!?!?!" But I didn't say anything to "Mustafa" (yes...thats his name).

So...I called the fuzz and then called my chiropractor. Spent 90 min there getting looked at. Now will be seeing him 3 times a week for the next 2 weeks.

Anyway, I left the scene with my citation (me the bonehead didnt have my proof of insurance, but at least I had the policy number). :) Will have to get that fixed tomorrow (if im not sore as hell). Hell...who knows if I will be able to go to work. (that really breaks my heart)

Anyway...the fun part now begins...the settlement...

Stay tuned...film at 11.

Also, everyone remember... Republicans vote on Tuesday, Democrats vote on Weds.

Go W!!!! (You would think that after Bin Laden made his vote for Kerry known, people would be changing their mind and vote for Bush. Lets only hope some people are smart enough to figure it out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home