Friday, August 26, 2005

Football season? Almost!

Tonight I think I will finally feel like the football season has started.

In about an hour I will be hopping in a car with a couple of friends for a 4 hour drive to Minneapolis to see my SAN DIEGO CHARGERS play those lowly Vikings. This will be fun! (Mostly the watching of Viking fans hearts breaking right and left will be fun)

The thing is, ever since the season started...YOU CAN'T REALLY WATCH THE GAMES YOU WANT!!!

The NFL network is covering most of the games...And how can you watch 8 games on one network? You can't! So I can't really watch the players I want to see to figure out what guys I want on my fantasy teams. Let alone trying to figure out which teams to pick in the first week of the season for my pickem leagues.

But back to the good news...Heading out soon and this will be a fun night. No matter what happens...Its going to be a party!

GO BOLTZ! (Oh...And you Padres...Get your butts above .500 please. Love that your in first place but...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Win or Loose, I know, you will have a good time and will really enjoy it!M&D

8/27/2005 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home