Saturday, November 06, 2004

Cant talk bad about it if its free...

Well...tried to make a post yesterday but the post page would never load. Glad I am not paying for my blog yet. But maybe in the future...

Got done bowling in a no-tap tournament. I did ok I guess, throwing a 718. 2nd game kinda killed me. But overall I am happy with my performance. (my partner threw a 158 the 2nd game tho... boy that screwed us) We might be close to placing...we will just have to see after the next weekend.

As for the accident update...Still need to get an estimate. Sounds like the other driver admitted to the cop that he F'd up. So his insurance is kinda screwed and is at my mercy. I know they will not want to fix my car since it is not worth the damage done to it. So I will be happy to take a check made out to me.

As for my injury, I am soso. Been fighting headaches all week, including the migraine yesterday. (This is only the 3rd migraine in my life...so I can figure what it was from) So I am at the mercy of my chiropractor. We are at 3 visits a week right now. If next week goes well I am sure we will be down to 2 a week. Just glad its not my insurance paying for this. :)

Well...Football tomorrow. Go Chargers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home