Monday, February 07, 2005

Yes, its a dynasty!

Congrats to the Patriots. Man...What a team they put together out there.

Maybe my Chargers can give them a run for their money next year.

Was a decent Superbowl overall. Had a good time at Buffalo Wild Wings. Didn't have the turnout of friends I was looking for but still.

Only problem is, I could not sleep last night worth a damn. Woke up too many times and could not easily fall back asleep. So I am rather dragging today. Might leave early from work also. My digestive system is on the fritz.

Only problem with the night was I didn't win a damn thing at the bar. I had a STACK of entries in there and didn't get a thing. Been going to this bar for about the last 7 years and still I can't win a thing. It's not fair. After all the money I have put into that place I should have my own table with velvet ropes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fret there Merlin....I found out that you won the questionaire pool on the tiebreaker...so there's about 60 bucks for you.

You had a table full of people sitting all around you, no sign of busty magee, big evil, greggy-pooh or stern-o...I would have sat at your table, but no seats left. Nice job calling the waitress "beer wench" they always love that term on a busy day.

I still think the drawing was fixed, I never saw them drawing the slips out of the box...hmmm. Who knows maybe next year it will be a Vikings-Chargers superbowl....yeah, and I'll have a full head of long-flowing hair!!

2/07/2005 01:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess its a good thing that the couple of friends that you had sitting with you show up...........wouldn't want the day to be a total loss.............and the blonde doesn't hate you........ ;)
You should be happy that you won that money, did better than most of us!!

2/08/2005 04:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home