Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So tired...

Got back from my trip to the Western Pennsylvania area and boy are my arms tired.

Actually, most of me is tired. I seriously could have used another 2 hours of sleep but oh well. It's my week to come in early to work.

I still feel funny tho. On Saturday night, we went out to Quaker Steak and Lube and Mr. Macho had to have the Atomic Wings again. I have had them before and was not impressed. I finished all 6 that I ordered. But this time they kicked my ass (stomach really). I could only finish 3 of them and my stomach was turning over and over. Its like the 3 beers I used to put out the fire and the wings were wrestling in my gut. I am still not fully recovered. Somehow I don't think I will do that again. I've done it twice...That's enough.

Overall it was a good trip. Even if I did have to sit in the Minneapolis airport for a 3 hour layover. But I guess it is better than flying in around 11pm like I usually tend to.

Now comes my final trip (I think) of the year. Leave on Saturday for San Diego. I really can't wait. Will be the first time in 15 years I get to go home. I am sure a lot has changed...I just hope I find the time to see it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home