Thursday, February 12, 2009

Walking kinda funny...

Well, I just got home from throwing darts tonight and it was not a pleasant experience (including the burning eyes from the smoke).

We got our asses handed to us 0-11. That is the first time in my 5 years of throwing that we have ever been shut out. How do you even keep a happy face on after that? You shake their hands but you really want to just hit them.

Anywho, I don't even know what to do anymore. This is the worst I have thrown in darts in a long time and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. It is a good thing that there are only 3 weeks or so left but state tourney in 2 weeks has got me a little scared.

On the good side of life I am down 15 pounds now. Someone has a new small child because of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home