Monday, February 14, 2005

Screw FedEx

Man, I can't believe how shitty service is these days.

Got a few packages on Friday. One from the Post Office and the mailman used the phone system at my apartment to get hold of me. I told him I was going to call my brother at home and send him down (since the apartment door phone is tied to my cell). Well...Jeremy goes down there and the mailman says "That package is yours also!".

The mailman says the FedEx guy walked into the lobby, set the package down, and walked off! DIDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO DELIVER IT!

This is totally unacceptable!

I looked at the tracking online and it said "Signature waver on file". WTF does that mean!?! I didn't sign anything saying they could deliver packages (or something close to delivering) without getting a signature!

So, I will be writing them a nastygram.

They are just lucky I am an honest person. Many people were telling me to "claim I never got the package". Then I would have received 2 items instead of one.

Naaaa....I'll just bitch...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is why you use the United States Postal Service for your choice of delivery!

2/14/2005 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should never have your packages from Fredrick's or Adam and Eve sent to your house, don't you know that yet, honey?

--Dame Fredna

2/15/2005 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home