Tuesday, September 13, 2005

San Diego Super Chargers!!!! (almost)

What a weekend!

I am going to make this post just about the fun I had this weekend.

My friend Tanya invited me to goto a Chargers game in San Diego. It was a freaking great time!

Our beloved Boltz got short changed in the game but it was still fun as shit. There is nothing like being on the home turf. It's like family time.

Hit many a place...Dicks Last Resort, Hooters, Rock Bottom, Seau's and Dave and Busters were just some places we ate at. Most were downtown. All were fun! (except for when I broke my glass at Hooters and got a "sippy cup" *thanks T*) Even tho I got my ass kicked at shooting hoops and skeeball at D&B...I still had a blast (thanks again T).

Riding the Trolley, going to Jack Murphy Stadium (I refuse to call it the other name), Seaport Village, Silver Strand Beach and all the other stuff I remember when I was a kid made me feel so good. I was the happiest I have been in a very long time.

Adding Petco Park to the mix is great. That is one BEAUTIFUL ballpark. I need to go and see the Padres there VERY soon!

Good times, good company, good game, and good beer (just not the $7.25 ones at the stadium). I will never forget this trip.

Thanks for the invite T...I owe ya big time. If you need anyone killed I might think about it. :)

(oh...And the "sippy cup"...Yes...It was hilarious)

But boy I have been depressed ever since I left...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a few names come to mind, but I would prefer neither of us spends the rest of our lives in jail, so I'll take a rain check on the cement sneakers...

9/21/2005 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home