Saturday, October 08, 2005

Serenity Movie... WoWzA!

Just got to see Serenity...I loved it!

It was all I wanted it to be and a bag of chips, and a bag of popcorn, and a large soda, and not to mention a candy bar!

It gave some surprises...Stuff I sure the hell wasn't expecting! It sure will be interesting to see what they do with it when the sequel comes out (and there will be one!).

If you have not seen it yet...GO! If you have seen it...GO AGAIN! (you know you want to)

I seriously have not heard from anyone that they did not like this movie. Even the hardcore fans (go Browncoats!). If a movie can satisfy their base...Then it must be worthy of a lot more!

Thanks Joss! Its a masterpiece!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepping Stones said...

I saw Serenity twice and cried both times (I won't say why, I hate spoilers)..it was better than I had hoped. Maybe they'll rethink the series again? Hmmm..

10/15/2005 09:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home