Friday, September 16, 2005

Ok...I said there would be a second part...

I've been depressed all week since I have come back from my trip.

I realized that I miss San Diego more than I thought.

When I was there I felt like I belonged. I have never felt that way here...ever. But no matter where I was there...I did.

Don't get me wrong, I have great friends here and I love Sioux Falls...But it's not home. I always knew where home was...Just didn't know it was that strong.

The question is...What do I do about it? I don't know if there is anything I can do other than cope. Maybe hope that it will pass. Something has to give...Eventually something will.

It is truly odd to go from being in total bliss to devastated like that. Especially when you didn't see either coming...

Either way...I don't think I said this the way I wanted to. But it will have to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to remember you were there for a reason and that was to enjoy the town, game and sites. It is a whole different story when you can't find a
decent job that pays enough for you to live on, not just try to exist. Especially when you are trying to raise a family. I would love to go back and see the place also, but where you put your head down on your pillow at night,is where home is. M&D

9/17/2005 01:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live life to the fullest...the grass is always greener in SanDiego in January. Quit your belly-aching and be a man! We are all going to die here...

9/20/2005 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home