Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Beer is good!

Well, I went out last night to Old Chicago for the start of the Winter Beer Mini-Tour. Was a nice little get together. (even tho the meatballs we had last night don't smell as good as they did last night)

I would also like to thank Pat and Mitch for taking that 21-1 shuffleboard thumping from me and my partner Dorothy. That was very enjoyable. :)

Only problem I had with it last night was when they were giving away prizes, they had you write your name on the ticket you turned in. The way it looked to us, was the person drawing the names was going through them and pulling out his buddies. That was just plain wrong. So this one table was piled high with stuff. But late in the night I win 2 t-shirts within 5 min of each other and the guy doesn't want to give me the 2nd one because I already won. WHAT ABOUT HIS BUDDIES!!!!

Oh well...Not everyone can be as honest as I. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home