Monday, February 28, 2005

Lets make this short and sweet...

I have a cold and I am miserable. If my head doesn't explode it will be a miracle. I JUST CAN'T STOP SNEEZING!

Anyway, the State Dart Tournament was ok. I think it is where I got this stupid cold tho. Brady and I won 5th place in our division in doubles. Team event did not go as well. We made it through pod play and lost 2 straight the next day in the double elimination tournament. No thanks to me...I couldnt hit anything. Everything was 1/4 inch off. :(

I am going to do my best to make it through this day of work...But I am not going to guarantee anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your humidifier going??? Get some kind of nose spray and it will help. Hope you feel better soon! M

2/28/2005 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man I feel for yah, I have bronchitis.........so I know how yah feel!! I hope you start feeling better! Love yah lots sweetie.....smoochies

2/28/2005 05:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home