Saturday, November 12, 2005

Gaming in style!

I just went and bought the Logitech G15 Keyboard yesterday and I must say...IT'S F'N GREAT!

Had some RewardZone certificates and some of those Best Buy Bucks from McDonalds that I had to use. So they keyboard only really cost me $20. But those rip off artists at Best Buy sure know how to screw you tho. Logitech says the keyboard should sell for $79.99. I found it online for $65. Best Buy (which the name is a lie in itself) was selling them for $83.99! You would think a company that large could get a bulk discount and pass it on to their customers. Hell no...They pocket the difference. We need a Fry's Electronics and we need one now!!!

Ok...Calm down...

Smooth keystrokes, programmable macro keys, backlit keys, LCD display that can show anything from the time of day to who's talking to you on Teamspeak. This thing is a geeks dream come true.

There is only one problem and it's not really the keyboards fault.

I use a keyboard drawer under my desk...And this keyboard is like 3 inches wider than a normal keyboard. IT DOESN'T FIT IN MY DRAWER! :(

So now I can't slide the drawer back in. I have to leave it out and it is very uncomfortable to do anything on now.

I didn't think that buying this thing would be so much trouble that I would have to mod my desk to accommodate it.

Oh well...I am not taking it back! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you still got a good buy!M&D

11/12/2005 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home