Friday, November 04, 2005

Oh what FUN!!!

Now this is what I call a good time!

For a $1 donation you get to blow the shit out of the tallest building in South Dakota!

I would be all over this. Even if I didn't get the chance to push the button...I would still go and watch it get blown up.

It's great because it is right on the other side of the river from my work. And we have a 6 floor building right there...So I could go up to 5th floor and tape it with my camera.

The kicker of this whole thing is...I WILL BE ON A PLANE!!! :( I won't be anywhere near it when it goes up. So I can't wait till I get home and see it go up on the local news sites.

Sigh...It would have been good times...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepping Stones said...

Where are you going? Any place fun?

11/09/2005 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home