Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Viva Le Blogs!

Ok, a friend told me about this and I just laughed.

The power of blogs is just skyrocketing.

This is the greatest example of free speech and the easiest way to spread the thought of free speech to the world. Well...Except in China where they hang you by your tidily winks if you even think of speaking out.

Screw you China!!! (God I love being American!)

Anyway, back to France. Personally, I wouldn't have shut down the blogs. They were the cops number one way of seeing what was going to happen and being ready for it. But alas...Its the French.

Instead of breaking out the guns and shooting these bastards, they let them tear up neighborhoods, burn thousands of cars, and kill innocent people. To me a few well placed bullets in the foreheads of some of these murdering vandals would have slowed this roaring riot down to a quiet purr.

For god sakes, they were killing people! Put a damn stop to it! Stupid rifle dropping French! (Once again...Love being an American!)

Anyway, in the back of my mind I now know...I just might be able to start my own revolution with a blog. Will keep that in mind if I ever get too bored (or just royally pissed off).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home