Monday, January 09, 2006

More of this crap?

I am seriously getting tired of people saying that video games are ruining kids!

I believe I have harped on this once or twice but F me!

I have been playing video games for what...25 years?

I can't even count how many aliens, monsters, terrorists, cops, and hostages I have killed in my lifetime! Guess what!!!

I HAVE NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN REAL LIFE! I have never been arrested, never killed a kitten, and I don't go around strapping fire crackers to frogs.

Get over yourselves...And quit wasting money on stupid studies. Ever hear of AIDS! Lets cure that!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've acted out GTA lots of times, nothing like jacking a car, pulling over a few ho's, getting my rocks off then shooting them and gakking their cash.

Then there was the time I put on my orange hazmat outfit and roamed around the highschool and shot everything that got in my way, those mutant teachers HAD TO DIE!

1/09/2006 11:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF is GTA?

Video games can be very educational - how else would my 5 year old know the entire starting line up of the BOSOX world series champ team? He better remember it forever as it could be another 90+ years.

1/10/2006 09:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home