Monday, December 12, 2005

Bad start to the week...

After being in quite the bad mood last night I decided to hit the hay early...Big mistake.

I had the weirdest dreams. Everything from breaking off my right thumb (kinda like a bad horror flick break. Not a lot of blood but just snapped like it was frozen or something), living back in San Diego in one of the houses I grew up in, and there was even a Dave and Busters in Mobridge, SD. Weird...

Even worse, I thought my brother came into my room and woke me up. He "said" that he just got home at 3AM and wanted me to make sure he was up for work. Well...I woke up and went into his room to get him moving this morning but he wasn't there. I asked him about it this morning but he said he never even came home last night. (now I really must be losing it)

To top this all off, I woke up about 3:30 this morning and could not get back to sleep. So I laid there in a half awake/half asleep daze which just proceeded to start me off grumpy again this morning.

Now I am tired, grumpy, and worried my thumb is going to break off...Welcome to my Monday...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Stop your weird dreams! Think HAPPY thoughts before going to bed!

Hope that your Tuesday and the rest of the week is better!!!! M & D

12/12/2005 11:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did I kick your ass (cheating) in skee ball in the D&B in Mobridge too? Tell Jason HI!

Nate.....

12/17/2005 09:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home