Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Back from the trip...But now this message...

I think the whole world saw the video of our beloved Zip Feed Mill not falling down. I have heard there was coverage all the way down to Australia.

Now...If the thing actually did fall I don't think it would have got half the press it did.

But the thing I want to touch on was the idiot newsman on Monday morning on the San Diego local station KUSI. A show that I believe was called "Good Morning San Diego"

After they showed the clip the moron said something close to this. "Those people in South Dakota just can't seem to get it right"

WTF is this!?!?!?

I wish I knew this guy's name (and I wish their website was something better so I can look it up). But I will just call him Mr. Dipshit.

Ok...Listen here Dipshit! It wasn't even a South Dakota demolition company. So shove it.

On a happy note...I will get to trip pics tomorrow. Was a good time that I believe was had by all but I can only speak for myself.

(Damn my shin hurts)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip and got back safely! WHY does your shin hurt????? M & D

12/07/2005 01:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics pics pics....we want pics!

12/07/2005 12:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Built by South Dakotan's, found indestructable by non-South Dakotans! Long live the Zip Feed Mill (still in the top five tallest structures in SoDak)!!!

12/07/2005 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was a good time by all from my perspective! Your shins - probably nothing compared to the body cast I needed! Sorry about that man, but definitely a necessary hike to burn off some of that Karl Strauss...

12/16/2005 11:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home