Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Once again, its been a while...

Lot has happened since last post...

Got 5th in doubles in the South Dakota State Dart Tournament. But we got throttled in team (no thanks to me).

Was sick with a cold most of last week. Not to mention the migraine Friday. I really can't believe I burned 2 days of vacation on being sick.

Last night I played poker at Old Chicago. That was going well. Until I went all in on a pair of 10's and pair of 9's. Thought I was doing well on that on the flop. Of course the other guy had a pair of Kings and pair of 9's. Oh well..I won a lot of hands. Just not that one. I know I am not even close to being a good poker player, but it was fun.

The best news of the day is that we are 9 days away from the beginning of MARCH MADNESS! I just can't wait...all those buzzer beaters get me excited! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home