Monday, November 28, 2005

Ok...Its officially freaking cold!

We now have received our first big snow of the year. (This pic wasn't even during the bad part at all!)

Most are calling it a blizzard but I have seen worse.

We are to get 6-10 inches of snow today and through the night.

Let's just say that I really can't wait for me to be boarding that plane on Saturday morning for San Diego and the 62 degrees that they are talking about for the weekend.

I can handle snow...I just really don't like the cold. I'm a California boy...In other words a wuss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEEEEAAAHH BOOOYY!

We expect plenty of pics of San Diego's finest honeys!!! Do not disappoint us

11/29/2005 08:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have nothing compared to what we have for snow. Plus we are on a two hour grid for power and heat! M&D

11/29/2005 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home