Monday, March 14, 2005

NCAA Tourney Time!!!

Woohoo!!! This is something I live for every year. Days of last second shots and $5 pitchers of beer!

I know I am speaking with my heart when I picked my preliminary brackets and have Duke winning the tourney. But I will be filling out a second bracket and actually think about what I am doing. :) (no wisecracks about me thinking you clowns!)

I have been running a NCAA office pool for like 10 years now. You would think I would be able to win my own frigging pool. BUT NOOOOOOOOO...

Got the web enabled on my cell phone yesterday in preparation for the tourney. Will make it a little easier on me to figure out who won what if things get a little...Vague.

Anyway, just remember to not expect much out of me from March 17th to the 20th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home