Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow begins 4 straight days of watching college basketball all day and night.

Is there anything better? I think not!

The problem is...Its almost impossible to eat anything good for you while your out watching the games. So much for me being able to behave.

My office pool is slowly coming together. No real stupid picks have been turned into me yet (even tho my friend Gregg would say picking Duke is always a stupid pick). I filled out 2 sheets myself. Picked Duke and Wake Forest to win on them.

Just as long as I don't look too stupid I will be ok. I usually have my picks turn out pretty respectable.

Tonight I have the task of entering these on every website that has a contest (ESPN, Sportsline and such) so I can win big cash monies!

I figure, if I have the Jesus board...I can really clean up. :)

If I am not dead by Monday...There should be another post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you dare drop dead, I couldn't handle it, ever! Lv Ya,M

3/16/2005 11:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say Puke is a Bad Pick, I just would rather have ANYBODY else win over them. Even a Big Teneleven team.

3/26/2005 03:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home